Powerful Diagnostic Tools for Self-Maintainers
In order to interface with all areas of today's trucks, vehicle self-maintainers need the best tools at their disposal.
Diagnostics help self-maintainers ensure that their vehicles are operating at peak efficiency and performance.
Diagnostics include the following powerful software tools:
Analyze all electronically controlled MaxxForce® engines (International® and MaxxForce).
- Displays operating data and active/inactive diagnostic trouble codes (DTC)
- Performs "engine running" and "engine off" diagnostic tests
- Captures engine snapshots
- Displays essential data and saves multiple files
- Performs comprehensive troubleshooting using injector disable tests and cylinder cutout tests
Diamond Logic® Builder (DLB) Fleet
Diagnose the electrical system and customize International® truck electronic parameters.
- Displays vehicle signals in textual and graphical formats
- Reads and displays vehicle diagnostic trouble codes in addition to vehicle parameters and features
IPC (Instrument Panel Cluster)
Diagnose the instrument panel on medium- and heavy-duty, post-1991 (pre-multiplex electrical systems), instrument panel clusters.
- Easily make adjustments to your instrument panel to ensure that readings are precise after tire and axle changes have been made