Designed with Our Customers in Mind.
The Customer Overhaul Protection Program (COPP) allows I-6 engine owners to purchase one of three overhaul plans. V8 engine owners have the opportunity to purchase the COPP 5 plan. Plans include the following:
- Long block replacement
- In-frame overhaul
- ReNEWed® running engine replacement
In addition, the transferable Customer Overhaul Protection Program includes:
- ReNEWed® remanufactured parts
- New parts purchased from your International dealer
- Up to 22 inspected items, depending on plan choice
- NOTE: Parts for any plan must be sourced through a Navistar PDC.
- COPP 2A In-frame Overhaul - 18-month 100,000 mi / 160,000 km / 3,600 hr
- COPP 2B In-frame Overhaul with radiator replacement - 24-month 150,000 mi / 240,000 km / 5,400 hr
- COPP 4A Long block replacement - 18-month 200,000 mi / 320,000 km / 7,200 hr
- COPP 4B Long block replacement with radiator replacement - 24-month 200,000 mi / 320,000 km / 7,200 hr
- COPP 5A ReNEWed running engine replacement (V and I product) - 30-month / 250,000 mi / 400,000 km / 9,000 hr
- COPP 5B ReNEWed running engine replacement with radiator replacement (V and I product) - 36-month 250,000 mi / 400,000 km / 9,000 hr
NOTE: The Customer Overhaul Protection Program is an extension of the parts warranty for the COPP 4 and 5 plans. Claims are to be filed against the COPP coverage only after the expiration of the respective manufacturer's warranties.
COPP 4: The first year on long block failures is to be filed through the parts system as 55 E claims.
COPP 5: The first two years are filed through parts system as 55 E for I6 product and 55F for V engine product claims.