The Work Truck Reimagined.
It's not often that a vehicle comes along that's capable of helping your business run smoother, faster and more efficiently. So when one does, it makes you sit up and take notice. That's why we're proud to introduce the all-new LoadStar,™ the truck that re-imagines the refuse truck category.LoadStar offers signature International styling and appearance along with best-in-class ergonomics and interior design with easy-to-access controls. The result: better productivity and happier drivers. In addition, LoadStar offers all the premium features you need to keep your business running right. Vocational designed variable depth frame rails and an integrated powertrain provide for maximum performance and durability. LoadStar also comes equipped with Diamond Logic® to ensure maximum reliability and body integration. And it’s all supported by our unparalleled dealer service and support network to help you minimize downtime and keep your business in the black. At International, we're always looking for ways to give our customers the tools they need to do their job better, and we're pleased to bring that to the refuse industry with the all-new LoadStar.
Introducing the 2013 LoadStarNavistar introduces the ALL NEW International LoadStar. One cab, many applications. Presented at the 2012 Mid American Truck Show.
Imagine a waste collection vehicle that can help your business run smoother, faster and more efficiently. Designed from the ground up using customer input, LoadStar is the first waste truck to feature a stainless steel cab, making it the most durable cab ever made. And its Diamond Logic® Electrical System integrates chassis and body systems throughout the vehicle, providing increased uptime and decreased maintenance costs.
The result: more productivity and happier drivers.
3D Application Gallery
• 37,000 – 66,000 lbs.
• 67” BA/90” BBC (effective)
• Left Hand Drive
• Right Hand Drive
• Dual Drive
• Right Stand up Drive (Spring 2013)
• 148” - 270”
Single Rear Axle
• Meritor: 21,000-38,000 lbs.
• Dana Spicer: 23,000-30,000 lbs.
Tandem Rear Axle
• Meritor: 40,000-46,000 lbs.
• Dana Spicer: 40,000-46,000 lbs.
• Meritor: 16,000-20,000 lbs.
• Dana Spicer: 16,000-20,000 lbs.
• Heat Treated Alloy Steel 120,000 PSI rating
• 10.75” Single Rail w/optional outsert
• 10.75” Variable Depth Rail
• Taper Leaf: 16,000 - 20,000 lbs.
• Multileaf: 16,000 - 20,000 lbs.
• Multi-stage: 20,000 lbs.
Tandem Rear Suspension
• Hendrickson: 40,000 -65,000 lbs
Air Tandem Rear Suspension
• Hendrickson: 46,000 lbs.
• Chalmers: 40,000-52,000 lbs
Air Single Rear Suspension
• Hendrickson: 23,000 lbs.
• Spring: 23,000-31,000 lbs
• Diamond Logic® Electrical System: Multiplexed
• Bosch: 160-200 Amp.
• Leece-Neville: 185-320 Amp.
• Remy: 165 Amp.
• International: 12-Volt 1950CCA - 2275CCA
• Exide: 12-Volt 1950CCA - 2275CCA
• Single, Vertical After-treatment Device, Right or Left Side, Vertical Tail Pipe
• Air Drum Brakes with ABS, Optional Traction Control
• Sheppard Single Power, Dual Power, Single power w/ Ram Assist
• MaxxForce 10: 330 - 350 hp and 1150 lb.-ft of torque @ 2200 RPM
• MaxxForce 11: 330-390 hp and 1250-1450 lb.-ft of torque @ 2100 RPM
• MaxxForce 13: 410 hp and 1450 lb.-ft. of torque @ 2100 RPM (Spring 2013)
• Cummins ISL G: 320 hp and 1000 lb.-ft. of torque @ 1300 RPM (Spring 2013)
• Allison 3000, 4000, 4500 Series (RDS) Automatic
• 60-100 Gallon, Non-polished or Polished Aluminim, Mounted Behind Front Axle Right or Left Side
• Stainless steel cab/corrosion resistant for maximum durability
• Signature International® Styling and Appearance
• Driver ergonomics and interior design for specific controls/comfortable and safe for drivers/increased productivity
• Diamond Logic® capable – enabling body integration/increased safety and ease of operation for increased productivity
• Variable section drop belly frame rails
• Integrated International® Dealer service and support
MaxxForce® 10 engines offer a full range of automatic and manual driveline options and thousands of potential build configurations to serve the broadest range of on-highway applications.
MaxxForce® Big Bore engines deliver outstanding fuel economy, excellent power characteristics, and exceptionally smooth and quiet ride, and high strength without added weight.