Sorting through your connected data for what you need to know.
Powered by OnCommand Connection, Fleet Health Monitoring analyzes your all-makes fleet's connected data to pinpoint faults and fault combinations that are most likely to put trucks at risk of a roadside breakdown, so you can put your attention where it's needed most.
You'll see which faults are active issues, and how long they've been an issue, so you can prioritize accordingly. You can access detailed health reports and even schedule a service visit to your dealer through International 360. When used alongside our Fleet Charge® fleet maintenance credit card
, overall spending, parts needs, and downtime can be more closely monitored to regulate expenses and costs.
Maintaining a healthy fleet can be complex. Fleet Health Monitoring helps make it just a little easier.
- Weekly reports delivered by email and / or online portal
- Focus on key areas which are known to cause unexpected downtime when not addressed: Coolant, DPF, DEF, and Oil issues
- All-makes / models / engines compatible*
- Integrates data from 30+ telematics service providers
- Links to OnCommand Connection for detailed health reports and Fault Code Action Plans that provide detailed guidance to address the issues