Are you with an education, government, or nonprofit agency? If so, you know that when budgets are tight, equipment choices are crucial because you can’t afford to be stuck on the side of the road at the worst possible time. By combining the purchasing power of many into a single cooperative group, Sourcewell provides affordable prices on quality products, parts, and services to customers like you.
Power in numbers
- Sourcewell can help you save time and money by combining the buying power of 50,000 government, education, and nonprofit organizations.
- Participation in Sourcewell is available to all government entities; public and private K–12 schools, colleges, and universities; and nonprofit organizations.
Sourcewell does the heavy lifting
- Sourcewell competitively bids the contracts and handles the negotiations – no more stressful price haggling.
- Working with Sourcewell takes the buying process from 13 steps down to 4, shortening the procurement cycle and saving you time.
- Contracts are ready to go, and support is always available – including on legal requirements.
Support is available including with legal requirements
Group purchasing power
Contracts are ready-to-go, heavy lifting is already done.
Fair and compliant competitive bidding
No-haggle prices with local dealers