the Sourcewell advantage
Group pricing for International® trucks, parts, and services is available through Sourcewell.
Are you with an education, government, or nonprofit agency? If so, you know that when budgets are tight, equipment choices are crucial because you can’t afford to be stuck on the side of the road at the worst possible time. By combining the purchasing power of many into a single cooperative group, Sourcewell provides affordable prices on quality products, parts, and services to customers like you.
Power in numbers
- Sourcewell can help you save time and money by combining the buying power of 50,000 government, education, and nonprofit organizations.
- Participation in Sourcewell is available to all government entities; public and private K–12 schools, colleges, and universities; and nonprofit organizations.
Sourcewell does the heavy lifting
- Sourcewell competitively bids the contracts and handles the negotiations – no more stressful price haggling.
- Working with Sourcewell takes the buying process from 13 steps down to 4, shortening the procurement cycle and saving you time.
- Contracts are ready to go, and support is always available – including on legal requirements.
Support is available including with legal requirements
Group purchasing power
Contracts are ready-to-go, heavy lifting is already done.
Fair and compliant competitive bidding
No-haggle prices with local dealers
The broad range of products covered by the International Truck contracts means you can procure your equipment and keep it running and serviced using one contract source. Plus, as a qualified customer, you can take advantage of all the contracts Sourcewell has to offer, from office equipment and landscaping to lighting and even shipping.
- Full International® Truck lineup, including the all-electric International® eMV™ Series models
- IC Bus® CE Series models
- 2.5 million part SKUs, including proprietary and all-makes
- Fleet Charge® guaranteed pricing
- P-card payment option
- National account recognition
- 1,000 dealer locations
- Over 7,000 service bays
- Parts & service programs
- Love’s & Speedco partnership
Watch to Learn More
Because International speaks the language of your business, we have more trained diesel technicians at the ready to make your service visits efficient and enjoyable. With the industry’s largest dealer network, you can rest assured that expert help is where and when you need it.
Sometimes you’ve got a specific business challenge that needs a custom solution. At our International Truck Specialty Centers, we have expert engineers who can modify and customize trucks to production-level perfection.