Electric. Built Just Right.
Interested in getting the process started? Click the link below to take a brief survey and a Navistar NEXT eMobility Solutions/InCharge representative will contact you to begin the process of developing your individualized charging strategy.
With the help of OnCommand® Connection and its powerful tools and resources, you can maximize uptime and operational efficiency for your electric vehicles. OnCommand® Connection provides the following for your electric fleet:
- Customizable vehicle health reports sent daily or weekly by email and/or online portal.
- Key metrics such as current state of charge, plug-in status, range, tire pressure and more.
- An open architecture solution that delivers remote diagnostics for your entire fleet, regardless of make or model*, integrating data from over 30 telematics service providers.
Start tracking your electric truck fleet with OnCommand® Connection. For more information, contact your IT dealer or email OCCoperations@Navistar.com.
* For most commercial vehicles powered by diesel engines, 2007 MY and later.
- Recycling materials for use in new batteries or other applications
- Repurposing batteries in stationary power back-up solutions
- Remanufacturing/refurbishing batteries for use in other vehicle applications
*No PTO application, ePTO under development
Key features of the new eMV include:
- 210kWh battery pack
- 135 mile range
- Electric drive motor
- Industry leading 3 levels of regen braking
- AC/DC charging and capability with up to 125kWh DC fast charge
- VTG capability and a new full digital display
FOR STRENGTH, SAFETY AND COMFORT
The eMV Series cab wraps your crew in a highstrength, low-alloy (HSLA) reinforced, cold-rolled steel construction that combines the corrosion resistance of aluminum with the world-class fit, finish and strength of steel. The result is a larger, quieter, more protective interior with air and water-tight seals.
The Intercoat® Chemguard can be thought of as a self-healing layer of skin on our galvanized steel. This inter-reactive, chrome-zinc phosphate coating is used on floor and toe kick panels to help extend integrity and allow surface cuts, scratches and perforations to maintain corrosion protection.
The optional Line-X®floor protection, comprised of polyurethane and polyurea, creates a protective tray on the cab floor that contains spills, as well as any of nature's elements that make their way inside.
anti-corrosion that's anti-compomise
At International® Truck, longevity is the head of the hammer. Which is why every welded eMV™ Series cab assembly is dipped into an electrostatically applied primer as part of a rigorous paint, sealing and coating process that provides superior corrosion and fade resistance – all backed by a 5-year perforation corrosion warranty.