OPTIONS AND SPECS
GETTING THE JOB DONE.
STAY THE COURSE
Think of it as a self-healing layer of skin on our galvanized steel. This inter-reactive, chrome-zinc phosphate coating is used on floor and toe kick panels to help extend integrity. The self-rejuvenating properties allow surface cuts, scratches, and perforations to maintain corrosion protection.
OPTIONAL SPRAY-ON FLOOR PROTECTION
This available polyurethane and polyurea formulation creates a protective tray on the cab floor that contains spills, as well as any of nature's elements that make their way inside. Durable and long-lasting, the optional spray-on liner is an OEM-grade protective coating designed to guard against abrasion, corrosion, and impact and can be found on over 4 million pickup bedliners.
All eMV Series cab configurations pass the rigorous SAE J2422 cab roof strength test, as well as the standard European ECE 29 roof strength requirement. Both tests measure uniform vertical load applied to the roof. SAE J2422 also tests for angled side loads which is a National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirement.
Anti-Corrosion That's Anti-Compromise
At International Truck, longevity is the head of the hammer. Which is why every welded MV Series cab assembly is dipped into an electrostatically-applied primer as part of a rigorous paint, sealing, and coating process that provides superior corrosion and fade resistance - all backed by a 5-year perforation corrosion warranty.
CORROSION PROTECTION PROCESS
- Stamped steel with 60G/60G dual sided galvanized coating - standard on dash and toe and floor panels
- Custom-engineered caustic and surfactant formula cleans and preps the steel
- Proprietary tri-metal (nickel, zinc, manganese) phosphate blend provides robust corrosion protection and the first level of pain adhesion
- Epoxy-based electrodeposition primer, or e-coat, is applied. This covers and seals the entire exposed metal surface of the cab
- Acrylic basecoat
- Urethane clear coat
TAKE THESE OFF YOUR SERVICE PLATE:
- No engine oil maintenance
- No transmission maintenance
- No fuel filters
- No turbos, no EGR, no injectors
- No engine air filters, no MAF and no 02 sensor
- No after treatment
Building out a charging solution that’s appropriate for today but flexible enough to grow as you grow, can be a complicated process. We’re here to make that process as smooth as possible by working side-by-side through site planning and engineering, AC and DC charger installation, site management, equipment certification and financing for both vehicles and infrastructure.19.2 KW Charger Info 30 KW Charger Info