International® HX® Series Updates
Built to endure, thrive and dominate any assignment, the International® HX® Series has always been the go-to truck for the toughest applications. With two distinct models to meet your needs, the extreme-duty cabs of the HX520 and the HX620 offer best-in-class interior space, which is designed to provide comfort and support mile after mile. Plus, TEM-friendly packaging now includes the industry-leading Diamond Logic® electrical system and lift axle options installed at the factory.
New advancements in manufacturing mean the cab of the new HX® Series is made of tough, durable, high strength steel. Offering virtually the same corrosion resistance as aluminum due to our unique manufacturing process but without a weight penalty, the steel cab allows for a larger, quieter interior with airtight, watertight seals.
International® HV™ Series Updates
Productivity often comes down to versatility. And there’s no more versatile foundation than the International® HV™ Series. With configurations ranging from 4x2 to 8x6, BBCs of either 107" or 113" and set-forward or set-back front axles, plus a clean Cab-to-Axle (CA) configuration — the HV™ Series has what you want for virtually every possible need.
The fewer driver distractions the better. That’s why we developed body control functions that can be activated directly from the steering wheel. Now drivers can control functions without taking their eyes off the road or hands off the wheel. The first application to feature these controls is the snowplow.
• Allow drivers to keep eyes on the road and hands on the wheel
• Improved ergonomics and chassis/body integration
• Steering wheel switches are now integrated into the electrical system via the body controller and with select options can be programmable via our industry leading Diamond Logic® electrical system.
International® MV™ SERIES UPDATES
From built-in corrosion protection to available front frame extension, the International® MV™ Series is engineered just right to help you get the job done right. With virtually limitless upfit possibilities, no truck has as many demands placed on it as the MV™ Series, and no truck delivers on those demands so thoroughly and reliably.
2023 model changes:
• Redesigned chassis to make body integration simpler
• Redesigned hood with improved visibility
• New LED headlights (optional)
• Restyled bumper and grille with optional bug screen
• Improved maneuverability and collision mitigation