A MATCH MADE FOR THE OPEN ROAD
The International® A26 engine is anything but ordinary, and when combined with our LT® Series, you get groundbreaking performance that goes the extra mile—all while saving dollars.
With the LT® Series and A26, the most fuel efficient 12.4L (12–13L) engine*, our engineers have created a powerful trucking experience that leads the industry in uptime and unrivaled cost effectiveness.
Performance By Design
LT® SERIES AERODYNAMICS
International® produced industry-leading aerodynamics through an intensive design, test, refine and re-test program.
- SCALE WIND TUNNEL TESTING
- FULL-SCALE WIND TUNNEL TESTING
- COAST-DOWN TESTING
Engineers also used the results of the flow visualization to modify the truck’s shape to minimize flow separation and vortex formation.
ACHIEVING BETTER FUEL EFFICIENCYOur industry knowledge and expertise can make saving money and increasing productivity a lot easier.
An Introduction to Spec’ing for Fuel Efficiency:
- Spec’ing for Fuel Efficiency– Aerodynamics
- Spec’ing for Fuel Efficiency– APU's and No Idle Systems
- Spec’ing for Fuel Efficiency– Weight
- Spec’ing for Fuel Efficiency– Rolling Resistance