Navistar Service Essentials Technical Schools Partnership
Rev up your diesel curriculum with the Navistar Essentials Program by providing your students the training, tools and technology that deliver the best vehicle uptime in the industry!
Benefits to Schools
- Partner with local dealerships to strengthen your diesel program.
- Allow your students to earn OEM certifications.
- Increase enrollment of students by offering a well-rounded curriculum.
- Create new bonds with employers leading to meaningful student job placements.
- Increase perception in the community by partnering with local employers, showcasing your commitment to workforce preparedness.
- Generate quality talent by training your students with current technology and tools performing real-life tasks giving tremendous advantage in a competitive market.
To enroll your school visit the Tools Catalog
School part number: NSEP-School
Navistar Service Essential Program provides access for our students to the exact same training they will be required to do as an International and IC Bus Dealership Technician. The training provides University of Northwestern Ohio students with one more tool in their toolbox to help them land the career of their dreams. Being able to list their current certifications with Navistar Training on their resumé helps move their resumé to the top of the pile in the hiring pool.
Jeremy Garretson | Division Head AG | Diesel Program at UNOH