Interested in mechanics, performance, and power?
Want to be on the front line of electric and fuel cell vehicle technology? If so, International® Truck and IC Bus® Uptime Academy is exactly what you’re looking for.
International® Truck and IC Bus® Uptime Academy is a 12-month program that offers paid, hands-on, and real-world technician training. We’ll train you on everything from nuts and bolts to the most advanced powertrain control systems. And best of all, we’ll put you right into the action in a real dealership service bay to bring your training to life.
No experience? No worries.
This program can turn you from someone with no experience into a trained technician who can hit the shop floor running. That’s because it was designed with a perfect balance of classroom learning and on-the-job experience.
Here’s how you’ll go through the program:
- Interview with dealer and be considered for an offer
- Work for 90 days at the dealership and sign a contract
- Begin a 12-month program with classes at a factory training facility
- Between sessions, complete on-the-job class assignments at dealership
- Graduate a trained and experienced technician
- You must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- You must have a valid driver’s license in your state of residence
- Additional requirements may be defined by individual dealership (i.e. education or physical ability standards)
Interested? Let’s Talk.
If you look around and all you see are desk jobs and unfulfilling careers, our dealer network is here to offer you something different: a career where you can work with your hands and your brain to make a difference. It’s time to take the next step. If you are interested in receiving additional information about employment with one of our International® Truck and IC Bus® Dealers, please fill out the form on the left.